A pro-active approach to the health and well-being of all women using the ancient healing modality of acupressure. It was formulated honoring the sacredness of the female heart, breasts and reproductive system, while intentionally designed to address the individual needs of each woman bringing with it the present time, space, energy and awareness to the inner most physical parts of the female body, emotions and spirit.
During this class you will learn:
- The specific acupoints used and their combinations
- The Central Channel
- A specialized touch style used in Process Acupressure and Zero Balancing
- How to work at Interface
- How to use this protocol on yourself
- How to use this protocol on others
- A grounding sequence
- You will give and receive a session
Continuing Education contact hours are available for select courses (*) provided through Soul Lightening International. For more information about CE contact hours for Massage Therapy (NCBTMB), Acupuncture & Asian Bodywork therapy (NCCAOM), or Nursing (AHNA/ANCC) visit www.soullightening.com.
CE: 8 CE’s FL & NCTMB
Dates/Times: TBA 9am-6pm Eastern US time