3 1-Hr Self-Care practices for yourself or others
1. – Dr. Aminah Raheem’s Chakra Tai Chi –a 20 minute exercise, movements taken from traditional Tai Chi. To clear, energize, and strengthen.
2. – Seva Stress Release Acupressure. Addressing a wide range of needs, including general relaxation and well being or extreme shock and stress. Anyone can learn this simple but effective way to help themselves.
3. – Jet Lag/Insomnia Acupressure Reset Your Body Clock. Horary Points, where and how to use them.
Walk-ins are welcome, but pre-registration is appreciated:
Register for Class
This is a review day for Art of Holistic Massage (AOHMassage).
Following a class format Opening Meditation, Review of “Interface” touch, Q & A, Practical Exchange (Give & Receive Work).
Fine Tuning–Supervision & Sharing
Instructor may explore certain protocols more in depth or present new cutting edge material such as The Women’s Health Protocol, Immune Lymph Booster Protocol, etc.
CE: 6 CE’S
**This class is not currently being offered. Please check back at a future time for updates or email Alvina@AOHMassage.com to request this class.
An opportunity to learn how to touch and be touched well.
Review Meaningful Touch Concepts. Learn to prepare for, attune to, connect with and confidently give and receive a partners touch in a led massage session, relaxing muscles and minds. Private Classes Available With Alvina.
Join us for an experiential evening including:
- Chakra Alignment
- Concepts of Meaningful Touch
- Touch Preference
- Types of Touch
- Massage Routine
- Experimental Possibilities
CEU: 3 CE’s
Register for Class
Cost: $80 per person
Dates: February 8, 2020 9am or by appointment
Developed by Osteopath and Acupuncturist Dr. Fritz Smith a powerful hands-on method for aligning body energy with body structure. Find Out Benefits & Effects of ZB Pyramid Meditation, ZB concepts of Energy & Structure Demonstration
Webinar Style. A pro-active approach to the health and well-being of all women using the ancient healing modality of acupressure. It was formulated honoring the sacredness of the female heart, breasts and reproductive system, while intentionally designed to address the individual needs of each woman bringing with it the present time, space, energy and awareness to the inner most physical parts of the female body, emotions and spirit.
During this class you will learn:
- The specific acupoints used and their combinations
- The Central Channel
- A specialized touch style used in Process Acupressure and Zero Balancing
- How to work at Interface
- How to use this protocol on yourself
- How to use this protocol on others
- A grounding sequence
- You will give and receive a session
CE: 8 CE’s FL & NCTMB
Register For Class
Dates/Times: Saturday May 1, 2021 9am-6pm Eastern US time
Cost: COVID Special Pricing $125 regular $175