Webinar Style or LIVE Class Reflexology: This is an experiential workshop.It can be considered an Introductory Class to Reflexology.
This is our most popular class that ANYBODY can take.Release stress from the whole body through the feet and hands.The ancient art and practice of Reflexology uses specific points on the feet and hands to enhance the natural healing abilities of the body’s corresponding organs and glands. Join us to learn these simple, effective techniques for keeping the body in balance. Great for couples, bodyworkers, caregivers and those who just want to treat themselves. 2 or 6 CE’s
$50 2 CE’s Webinar
$75 COVID Discount reg $100 LIVE Class 6 CE’s
Selected to be presented at FSMTA Convention Friday June 24, 2022
Art of Holistic Massage (AOHMassage) Series is ideal for the recent massage therapy graduate as it sets a foundation for a lifetime career. It is also a refreshing class to renew and spice up your current practice. Addresses and clears the organ meridians of the body.
You will receive a Zoom link for the class and a DropBox link to download and print the class materials which also includes a video.
Also available at CE Broker anytime online 20-848386
WHAT THEY ARE SAYING…
I will incorporate more into my massage!! People will be like “You took a class didn’t you!!” MF
I can totally do a whole session just Reflexology now!!!! JR
I will use this with clients at the spa! CT
Part 1 of 2 part AOHMassage Protocol. Prerequisites Foundation Parts 1-3 or AOHM online class parts 1-5.
This is an experiential workshop available Live and Webinar.
Guest Speaker possible for Body Mechanics
Review Anatomy, Meridians and Points.
Supervised Demo & Trade of AOHMassage Sequence for Facial, Arm, Abdomen, & Back, Leg, Neck. Manual and Video.
$125 Covid Discount Reg $175
Art of Holistic Massage (AOHMassage): Meridian Massage is ideal for the recent massage therapy graduate as it sets a foundation for a lifetime career. It is also a refreshing class to renew and spice up your current practice. Addresses and clears the organ meridians of the body. Cutting Edge Work.
April 9, 2022 Naples FL
Register for Class
What They Are Saying…
Excellent modeling for new techniques for massage! YB
So much more than theory!! YB
Use of Meridian acupressure is phenomenal!! MF
Part 2 of 2 of the AOHMassage Protocol available LIVE & Webinar.
Prerequisites: AOHMassage Foundation Parts 1-3 or AOHMassage Online Class Parts 1-5 and AOHMassage Part 1.
This course addresses and clears the organ meridians of the body and is cutting edge work.
Experiential Workshop Review: Meridians & 5 Elements, Energy Massage, What is Holistic Massage, Leg Release, Neck Release.
Supervised Demo & Practice AOHMassage Protocol; Full Body Massage. Self-Care Chakra Tai Chi & Awareness Journal.
Manual and Video 7 CE’s
Art of Holistic Massage (AOHMassage) Meridian Massage is ideal for the recent massage therapy graduate as it sets a foundation for a lifetime career. It is also a refreshing class to renew and spice up your current practice.
$125 Covid Discount Reg. $175
April 10, 2022 Naples FL
Register for CLass
What They Are Saying…
Putting it all together!! Highly recommend. MF
3 1-Hr Self-Care practices for yourself or others
1. – Dr. Aminah Raheem’s Chakra Tai Chi –a 20 minute exercise, movements taken from traditional Tai Chi. To clear, energize, and strengthen.
2. – Seva Stress Release Acupressure. Addressing a wide range of needs, including general relaxation and well being or extreme shock and stress. Anyone can learn this simple but effective way to help themselves.
3. – Jet Lag/Insomnia Acupressure Reset Your Body Clock. Horary Points, where and how to use them.
Walk-ins are welcome, but pre-registration is appreciated:
Register for Class
Art of Holistic Massage (AOHMassage) is ideal for the recent massage therapy graduate as it sets a foundation for a lifelong career and is a refreshing class to spice up your current practice using this original protocol.
Bodywork veteran Alvina Quatrano uses principles from Zero Balancing, Process Acupressure, Swedish, Shiatsu, Reflexology, Reiki, and movement in a complete hands-on weekend.
Prerequisite to this class is AOHM Foundation 1-3 AND A massage with Alvina or approved therapist sometime before class.
Location: Naples, FL
The Class includes Review of the AOHMassage concepts:
- ”Interface Touch” of Zero Balancing, developed by Dr Fritz Smith (an Osteopath, Acupuncturist & Rolfer).
- Chakra Tai Chi developed by Aminah Raheem, PhD. helps to develop practitioner body mechanics and care during and after massages given.
- Several instructional meditations help to ground the information into the psyches of the students in a pleasant way.
- Students learn about the organ meridians (multi-dimensional energy pathways) of the body through an “Meridian Massage” exercise which is beneficial to the practitioner to clear, strengthen, and organize the body’s energy.
- Energy and Physical Anatomy aligned with Massage Techniques.
- Five Element Concepts related to symptoms & food & life
- Guest speakers bring a variety of self-help and occupational suggestions
This weekend is all hands-on practice, giving and receiving AOHMassage 1: Front of the Body & 2: Back of the Body.
Subsequent Study Groups and Teacher Training Available
CEU: 21 CEU’s