Part 1 of 2 part AOHMassage Protocol. Prerequisites Foundation Parts 1-3 or AOHM online class parts 1-5.
This is an experiential workshop.
Guest Speaker for Body Mechanics
Review Anatomy, Meridians and Points.
Supervised Trade of AOHMassage Sequence for Facial, Arm, Abdomen, & Back, Leg, Neck. Manual and Video.
Art of Holistic Massage (AOHMassage): Meridian Massage is ideal for the recent massage therapy graduate as it sets a foundation for a lifetime career. It is also a refreshing class to renew and spice up your current practice. Addresses and clears the organ meridians of the body. Cutting Edge Work.
January 29, 2019
Part 2 of 2 of the AOHMassage Protocol
Prerequisites: AOHMassage Foundation Parts 1-3 or AOHMassage Online Class Parts 1-5 and AOHMassage Part 1.
This course addresses and clears the organ meridians of the body and is cutting edge work.
Experiential Workshop Review: Meridians & 5 Elements, Energy Massage, What is Holistic Massage, Leg Release, Neck Release.
Supervised Practice AOHMassage Protocol; Full Body Massage. Self-Care Chakra Tai Chi & Awareness Journal.
Manual and Video 7 CE’s
Art of Holistic Massage (AOHMassage) Meridian Massage is ideal for the recent massage therapy graduate as it sets a foundation for a lifetime career. It is also a refreshing class to renew and spice up your current practice.
January 31, 2019
3 1-Hr Self-Care practices for yourself or others
1. – Dr. Aminah Raheem’s Chakra Tai Chi –a 20 minute exercise, movements taken from traditional Tai Chi. To clear, energize, and strengthen.
2. – Seva Stress Release Acupressure. Addressing a wide range of needs, including general relaxation and well being or extreme shock and stress. Anyone can learn this simple but effective way to help themselves.
3. – Jet Lag/Insomnia Acupressure Reset Your Body Clock. Horary Points, where and how to use them.
Walk-ins are welcome, but pre-registration is appreciated:
Art of Holistic Massage (AOHMassage) is ideal for the recent massage therapy graduate as it sets a foundation for a lifelong career and is a refreshing class to spice up your current practice using this original protocol.
Bodywork veteran Alvina Quatrano uses principles from Zero Balancing, Process Acupressure, Swedish, Shiatsu, Reflexology, Reiki, and movement in a complete hands-on weekend.
Prerequisite to this class is AOHM Foundation 1-3 or AOHMAssage.com Online Series Parts 1-6 AND A massage with Alvina or approved therapist sometime before class.
Location: Naples, FL
The Class includes Review of the concepts covered in the online work:
- ”Interface Touch” of Zero Balancing, developed by Dr Fritz Smith (an Osteopath, Acupuncturist & Rolfer).
- Chakra Tai Chi developed by Aminah Raheem, PhD. helps to develop practitioner body mechanics and care during and after massages given.
- Several instructional meditations help to ground the information into the psyches of the students in a pleasant way.
- Students learn about the organ meridians (multi-dimensional energy pathways) of the body through an “Meridian Massage” exercise which is beneficial to the practitioner to clear, strengthen, and organize the body’s energy.
- Energy and Physical Anatomy aligned with Massage Techniques.
- Five Element Concepts related to symptoms & food & life
- Guest speakers bring a variety of self-help and occupational suggestions
This weekend is all hands-on practice, giving and receiving AOHMassage Meridian Massage
Subsequent Study Groups and Teacher Training Available
CEU: 21 CEU’s
May 31, 2019, 6-10 PM June 1-2, 2019 9-6