3 1-Hr Self-Care practices for yourself or others
1. – Dr. Aminah Raheem’s Chakra Tai Chi –a 20 minute exercise, movements taken from traditional Tai Chi. To clear, energize, and strengthen.
2. – Seva Stress Release Acupressure. Addressing a wide range of needs, including general relaxation and well being or extreme shock and stress. Anyone can learn this simple but effective way to help themselves.
3. – Jet Lag/Insomnia Acupressure Reset Your Body Clock. Horary Points, where and how to use them.
Walk-ins are welcome, but pre-registration is appreciated:
Register for Class
Art of Holistic Massage (AOHMassage) is ideal for the recent massage therapy graduate as it sets a foundation for a lifelong career and is a refreshing class to spice up your current practice using this original protocol.
Bodywork veteran Alvina Quatrano uses principles from Zero Balancing, Process Acupressure, Swedish, Shiatsu, Reflexology, Reiki, and movement in a complete hands-on weekend.
Prerequisite to this class is AOHM Foundation 1-3 AND A massage with Alvina or approved therapist sometime before class.
Location: Naples, FL
The Class includes Review of the AOHMassage concepts:
- ”Interface Touch” of Zero Balancing, developed by Dr Fritz Smith (an Osteopath, Acupuncturist & Rolfer).
- Chakra Tai Chi developed by Aminah Raheem, PhD. helps to develop practitioner body mechanics and care during and after massages given.
- Several instructional meditations help to ground the information into the psyches of the students in a pleasant way.
- Students learn about the organ meridians (multi-dimensional energy pathways) of the body through an “Meridian Massage” exercise which is beneficial to the practitioner to clear, strengthen, and organize the body’s energy.
- Energy and Physical Anatomy aligned with Massage Techniques.
- Five Element Concepts related to symptoms & food & life
- Guest speakers bring a variety of self-help and occupational suggestions
This weekend is all hands-on practice, giving and receiving AOHMassage 1: Front of the Body & 2: Back of the Body.
Subsequent Study Groups and Teacher Training Available
CEU: 21 CEU’s
This is a review day for Art of Holistic Massage (AOHMassage).
Following a class format Opening Meditation, Review of “Interface” touch, Q & A, Practical Exchange (Give & Receive Work).
Fine Tuning–Supervision & Sharing
Instructor may explore certain protocols more in depth or present new cutting edge material such as The Women’s Health Protocol, Immune Lymph Booster Protocol, etc.
CE: 6 CE’S
**This class is not currently being offered. Please check back at a future time for updates or email Alvina@AOHMassage.com to request this class.
Developed by Osteopath and Acupuncturist Dr. Fritz Smith a powerful hands-on method for aligning body energy with body structure. Find Out Benefits & Effects of ZB Pyramid Meditation, ZB concepts of Energy & Structure Demonstration