Webinar Style Reflexology: This is an experiential workshop.It can be considered an Introductory class to Reflexology.
This is our most popular class that ANYBODY can take.Release stress from the whole body through the feet and hands.The ancient art and practice of Reflexology uses specific points on the feet and hands to enhance the natural healing abilities of the body’s corresponding organs and glands. Join us to learn these simple, effective techniques for keeping the body in balance. Great for couples, bodyworkers, caregivers and those who just want to treat themselves. 2 CE’s
$50 2 ce’s Webinar
LIVE 6 HR CLASS AVAILABLE $75 COVID Discount reg $100
Art of Holistic Massage (AOHMassage) is ideal for the recent massage therapy graduate as it sets a foundation for a lifetime career. It is also a refreshing class to renew and spice up your current practice. Addresses and clears the organ meridians of the body.
You will receive a Zoom link for the class and a DropBox link to download and print the class materials which also includes a video.
Also available at CE Broker anytime online # 20-848386
Friday September 10, 2021 7 PM-9 PM
Register for Classt
Wednesday October 20, 2021 7PM-9 PM
Register for Class
Friday November 12, 2021 7pm-9pm
Register for Class
Art of Holistic Massage (AOHMassage) is ideal for the recent massage therapy graduate as it sets a foundation for a lifelong career and is a refreshing class to spice up your current practice using this original protocol.
Bodywork veteran Alvina Quatrano uses principles from Zero Balancing, Process Acupressure, Swedish, Shiatsu, Reflexology, Reiki, and movement in a complete hands-on weekend.
Prerequisite to this class is AOHM Foundation 1-3 or AOHMAssage.com Online Series Parts 1-6 AND A massage with Alvina or approved therapist sometime before class.
Location: Naples, FL
The Class includes Review of the concepts covered in the online work:
- ”Interface Touch” of Zero Balancing, developed by Dr Fritz Smith (an Osteopath, Acupuncturist & Rolfer).
- Chakra Tai Chi developed by Aminah Raheem, PhD. helps to develop practitioner body mechanics and care during and after massages given.
- Several instructional meditations help to ground the information into the psyches of the students in a pleasant way.
- Students learn about the organ meridians (multi-dimensional energy pathways) of the body through an “Meridian Massage” exercise which is beneficial to the practitioner to clear, strengthen, and organize the body’s energy.
- Energy and Physical Anatomy aligned with Massage Techniques.
- Five Element Concepts related to symptoms & food & life
- Guest speakers bring a variety of self-help and occupational suggestions
This weekend is all hands-on practice, giving and receiving AOHMassage Meridian Massage
Subsequent Study Groups and Teacher Training Available
CEU: 21 CEU’s
This includes the entire curriculum for AOHMassage, from basic principles to protocols, to practical application with your clients, everything you need to integrate Meridian Massage into your practice. You may purchase this course bundle for access to Parts 1 – 6, the entire AOHMassage curriculum, at a significant discount. Link to Course Intro Page
- Part 1 – Intro to AOHM – 1 CE
- Part 2 – What is Holistic Massage – 4 CE’s
- Part 3 – Principles of The Subtle Body – 4.5 CE’s
- Part 4 – Principles of Touch – 1 CE
- Part 5 – Reflexology – 4.5 CE’s
- Part 6 – AOHMassage Protocol – 5.5 CE’s
By completing the the entire course, you will be awarded 20.5 CE’s and are fully prepared to participate in Art of Holistic Massage (AOHMassage) live training program. ALL CE’s ARE GENERAL for NCBTMB Unless class is offered LIVE.
$250.00Add to cart
You will learn what Reflexology is, what it does, where it comes from and how to use it in your massage.
You will practice the protocol several times with friends and family and collect an evaluation from each one for submission.
The results will be part of your conference with Alvina at the end of the class. The more you practice this protocol which is choreographed — one move leads to the next — the easier it becomes and very natural.
- The learner will identify key definitions and points in the history of Reflexology.
- The learner will demonstrate the step-by-step Reflexology moves while using Presentation 2 notes and the class video.
- The learner will perform 3 reflexology sessions.
- The learner will evaluate his performance of Reflexology in his 3 sessions.
4.5 CE”s will be awarded upon completion. NCBTMB GENERAL. Webinar and LIVE available CE Broker Florida & NCBTMB
Prerequisite to AOHMassage Live Class and AOHMassage online Part 6. Link To Course Intro Descriptions
An opportunity to learn how to touch and be touched well.
Review Meaningful Touch Concepts. Learn to prepare for, attune to, connect with and confidently give and receive a partners touch in a led massage session, relaxing muscles and minds. Private Classes Available With Alvina.
Join us for an experiential evening including:
- Chakra Alignment
- Concepts of Meaningful Touch
- Touch Preference
- Types of Touch
- Massage Routine
- Experimental Possibilities
CEU: 3 CE’s
Cost: $80 per person
Dates: by appointment
Register for class