Relate the field of ethical behavior with several well-known and popular teachers’ timeless guidelines relevant today. Stimulate your thought process about your application of ethics in your personal and professional life.
2 CE’s NCBTMB & FL MT’s
October 24, 2019 6:00-8:00 P.M. Webinar for Soul Lightening International
https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/6683310362738934529 to register
Register For Class
This includes the entire curriculum for AOHMassage, from basic principles to protocols, to practical application with your clients, everything you need to integrate Meridian Massage into your practice. You may purchase this course bundle for access to Parts 1 – 6, the entire AOHMassage curriculum, at a significant discount.
- Part 1 – Intro to AOHM – 1 CE
- Part 2 – What is Holistic Massage – 4 CE’s
- Part 3 – Principles of Energy – 4.5 CE’s
- Part 4 – Principles of Touch – 1 CE
- Part 5 – Reflexology – 4.5 CE’s
- Part 6 – AOHMassage Protocol – 5.5 CE’s
By completing the the entire course, you will be awarded 20.5 CE’s and are fully prepared to participate in Art of Holistic Massage (AOHMassage) live training program.
$250.00Add to cart
In this section you will be introduced to Alvina Quatrano, LMT the developer of Art of Holistic Massage (AOHMassage) and the influences behind her work – it’s lineage.
Learning Objectives for Part One Introduction:
- The learner will be able to describe the coarse goals of Art of Holistic Massage (AOHMassage) Meridian Massage program.
- The learner will agree not to teach Meridian Massage.
- The learner will be able to identify key points of the history and lineage of Art of Holistic Massage Foundation.
- The learner will be familiar with additional books to support their continued study.
- The learner will be able to choose music that complements their sessions.
- The learner will reflect on her motivation and learning goals via the personal questionnaire.
1 CE will be awarded upon completion.
* This class is a prerequisite to Part 2 of The AOHM Course Series. The complete series of 6 parts is a prerequisite to attending the full Art of Holistic Massage live training program.
Part 2: What is Holistic Massage
This section will define Holistic Massage as it is used in Art of Holistic Massage (AOHMassage). You will be introduced to the elements that we use to create a plan for treatment in our office including forms to support your practice. We discuss who you are and what you bring to the table in becoming a Holistic Practitioner. You will be given several meditations to try and many other self-care ideas to support yourself in the lifestyle of a massage therapist.
Learning Objectives Part Two: What Is Holistic Massage?
- The learner will identify the key concepts of The Five Elements from John Garvey’s Five Phases of Food in order to discern a client’s constitution and dilemma.
- The learner will establish and deepen her rapport and partnership with clients, by developing a client intake style, and by offering clients Why Massage? and Preparing for a Massage handouts.
- The learner will write entries in an Awareness Journal as part of self-care and practitioner sensory development.
- The learner will identify the important qualities of Chakras and Chakra Tai Chi.
- The learner will be able to practice Chakra Tai Chi while watching the instructional video.
- The learner will bring some of the movements of Chakra Tai Chi to the massage table to achieve balance and grace while implementing massage.
- The learner will practice the methods in the Self-Care Energy Massage Video.
- The learner will refer to the Energy Massage Manual when practicing Self-Care Energy Massage.
- The learner will be able to describe the meridian flows by practicing the Energy Massage.
- The learner will trace her own meridians using the methods demonstrated in the Meridian Flow video.
- The learner will develop a personal self- care educational plan after reviewing the options for self-care classes.
- The learner will identify the main techniques and reasons to perform Indian Baby Massage.
The learner will be able to distinguish the realm of the Holistic Practitioner.
- The Learner will be encouraged to develop qualities of a Holistic Practitioner by identifying his talents and the road to success.
- The learner will experience coming from a non-doing place by using The Pyramid Meditation and elements of Chakra Tai Chi.
- The learner will develop a self-care plan.
4 CE’s will be awarded upon completion.
$60.00Add to cart
* This class is a prerequisite to Part 3: Principles of Energy. The full series of 6 parts is a prerequisite to attending the full Art of Holistic Massage live training program.
In this section you will learn about the qualities of energy and it’s existence and impact on our lives. Qi, Yin & Yang, Five Elements and their importance in the nature of things is discussed. You will be introduced to the Chakra Energy System and see illustrations of it as it relates to the body. You will learn about different aspects of each chakra, where it is and how it effects your development. You will practice Chakra Tai Chi (given the printed information as well as a few available videos) in order to achieve the balance and stance required for a smooth and graceful flowing movement during your massage practice. Some of the characteristics of Meridians will be discussed as they pertain to holistic massage. You will be encouraged to trace meridians on yourself and others developing your awareness of energy flows and qualities that make themselves known by therapist as well as client. You will be introduced to the Meridian Clock. You will learn some common terms used with regard to Chinese Medicine and Meridians that can be useful in your reading and practice.
Learner Objectives Part 3 Principles of Energy:
- The learner will describe the movement and some qualities of Energy as demonstrated by The Energy Ball.
- The learner will describe the most important qualities of Energy, Meridians & Chakras, and The Five Elements.
- The learner will be able to practice and demonstrate Chakra Tai.
- The learner will reflect on her experiences in an Awareness Journal after each Chakra Tai Chi or Meditation session, thus establishing an Awareness Journaling practice.
- The learner will distinguish the differences between Yin and Yang characteristics of energy in nature and in the body.
- The learner will identify meridians and their optimal times of operation on a Meridian Clock Form.
- The learner will be able to describe Meridian Massage techniques for self-care.
- The learner will be able to trace her meridians and make notes of meridian health in an Awareness Journal.
- The learner will define Common Terms used in Chinese Medicine and Meridian Massage.
4.5 CE’s will be awarded upon completion.
$70.00Add to cart
*This course is a prerequisite to Part 4: Principles of Touch and to the live AOHMassage 1 Class