Art of Holistic Massage (AOHMassage) is ideal for the recent massage therapy graduate as it sets a foundation for a lifelong career and is a refreshing class to spice up your current practice using this original protocol.
Bodywork veteran Alvina Quatrano uses principles from Zero Balancing, Process Acupressure, Swedish, Shiatsu, Reflexology, Reiki, and movement in a complete hands-on weekend.
Prerequisite to this class is AOHM Foundation 1-3 or AOHMAssage.com Online Series Parts 1-6 AND A massage with Alvina or approved therapist sometime before class.
Location: Naples, FL
The Class includes Review of the concepts covered in the online work:
- ”Interface Touch” of Zero Balancing, developed by Dr Fritz Smith (an Osteopath, Acupuncturist & Rolfer).
- Chakra Tai Chi developed by Aminah Raheem, PhD. helps to develop practitioner body mechanics and care during and after massages given.
- Several instructional meditations help to ground the information into the psyches of the students in a pleasant way.
- Students learn about the organ meridians (multi-dimensional energy pathways) of the body through an “Meridian Massage” exercise which is beneficial to the practitioner to clear, strengthen, and organize the body’s energy.
- Energy and Physical Anatomy aligned with Massage Techniques.
- Five Element Concepts related to symptoms & food & life
- Guest speakers bring a variety of self-help and occupational suggestions
This weekend is all hands-on practice, giving and receiving AOHMassage Meridian Massage
Subsequent Study Groups and Teacher Training Available
CEU: 21 CEU’s
May 31, 2019, 6-10 PM June 1-2, 2019 9-6