3 1-Hr Self-Care practices for yourself or others
1. – Dr. Aminah Raheem’s Chakra Tai Chi –a 20 minute exercise, movements taken from traditional Tai Chi. To clear, energize, and strengthen.
2. – Seva Stress Release Acupressure. Addressing a wide range of needs, including general relaxation and well being or extreme shock and stress. Anyone can learn this simple but effective way to help themselves.
3. – Jet Lag/Insomnia Acupressure Reset Your Body Clock. Horary Points, where and how to use them.
Walk-ins are welcome, but pre-registration is appreciated:
Register for Class
Art of Holistic Massage (AOHMassage) is ideal for the recent massage therapy graduate as it sets a foundation for a lifelong career and is a refreshing class to spice up your current practice using this original protocol.
Bodywork veteran Alvina Quatrano uses principles from Zero Balancing, Process Acupressure, Swedish, Shiatsu, Reflexology, Reiki, and movement in a complete hands-on weekend.
Prerequisite to this class is AOHM Foundation 1-3 AND A massage with Alvina or approved therapist sometime before class.
Location: Naples, FL
The Class includes Review of the AOHMassage concepts:
- ”Interface Touch” of Zero Balancing, developed by Dr Fritz Smith (an Osteopath, Acupuncturist & Rolfer).
- Chakra Tai Chi developed by Aminah Raheem, PhD. helps to develop practitioner body mechanics and care during and after massages given.
- Several instructional meditations help to ground the information into the psyches of the students in a pleasant way.
- Students learn about the organ meridians (multi-dimensional energy pathways) of the body through an “Meridian Massage” exercise which is beneficial to the practitioner to clear, strengthen, and organize the body’s energy.
- Energy and Physical Anatomy aligned with Massage Techniques.
- Five Element Concepts related to symptoms & food & life
- Guest speakers bring a variety of self-help and occupational suggestions
This weekend is all hands-on practice, giving and receiving AOHMassage 1: Front of the Body & 2: Back of the Body.
Subsequent Study Groups and Teacher Training Available
CEU: 21 CEU’s
Using principles from Zero Balancing, Process Acupressure, Art of Holistic Massage (AOHMassage) we will learn basic good touch that is non-invasive, clear, conscious.
Suggested for Yoga Teachers, Couples, Massage Therapists, Anybody who wants to know what Good Touch feels like and wants to give it too. This is an important BASICS Class which will evolve into a series including Reflexology, SEVA Stress Release, Energy Massage Self-Care, Couples Massage, AOHMassage….
Prerequisite to Couples Class
- How to sense energy–our energy systems–
- How to have meaningful communication through touch
- What You Do Matters!! (Some commentary on Aromatherapy and Crystal Therapy)
- The difference between structure and energy bodies
- Become aware of your own energy and structure
- What Interface is
- A Pyramid Meditation, Parallel Breath Meditation and an Interface Meditation.
- Leg Pull and Neck Pull Round Robin
CEU: 3 CE’s for MT’s
Cost: $100 Per person
At Registration Receive Link to Download 40 page Manual
February 18, 2022
Register for Class
An opportunity to learn how to touch and be touched well.
This class is given in 2 3-Hour Parts usually done on 2 separate days or evenings.
$200 Each Part Each Couple 6-Hour total $400 per couple
Part 1: Concepts of Meaningful Touch
Part 2: One-On-One Tutorial With Alvina
Part 1: Review Meaningful Touch Concepts. Learn to prepare for, attune to, connect with and confidently give and receive a partners touch in a led massage session, relaxing muscles and minds. Private Classes Available With Alvina.
Join us for an experiential evening including:
- Chakra Alignment
- Concepts of Meaningful Touch
- Touch Preference
- Types of Touch
- Massage Routine
- Experimental Possibilities
Part 2: One-On-One Tutorial With Alvina
Perform the Couples Massage for your partner, following with Alvina.
Then, Receive the Couples Massage from your partner assisted by Alvina.
Includes AOHMassage Signature Organic Massage Oil
CEU: 3 CE’s available for M.T’s
Cost: $100 per person each part or $200 a couple each part
Dates & Times Are Flexible — Please Inquire
Includes 40 page manual from Meaningful Touch Class and New 7 Page Protocol
WHAT THEY ARE SAYING…
You mean I’ve been doing it wrong all these years!! BK
Sensitive and Knowledgeable! HM
Friday February 18 – Saturday February 19 6 PM each evening (or by appointment)
Register For Class
Currently available for Anytime Online through CE Broker General Course Number 20-852369.
Course Number 20-841651 (Relevant MT temporarily unavailable)
From Soul Lightening International Acupressure. Simple, traditional Tai Chi Movements Paired with Chakra Consciousness. Clearing, Energizing, Strengthening. Video Available www.soullightening.com
Class CE: 2 CE’s
Dates/Times: This class is sometimes offered Live at the Naples Beach or in classes with Alvina
Chakra Tai Chi is a 20 minute exercise with movements taken from traditional Tai Chi, Chakra Tai Chi was developed by Dr Raheem for her students as a means to clear and energize themselves, as well as to monitor their energetic and conscious development. Although simple, Chakra Tai Chi is very energizing and clarifying. It can be used by anyone as a self-help tool. It can be used as a regular practice for clearing , energizing, and strengthening your chakra energies, as well as for reading and developing your conscious alignment with your full potential. Developmental correspondences with each of the seven traditional chakras and one additional one from root to crown is explained. The easy but strong Tai Chi movements are demonstrated as they relate to each chakra. Then you are shown how to bring all the movements together as a body/mind/soul exercise for health and consciousness development.
What They Are Saying…
Lovely to do outside in nature. TR
I really learned something about myself by doing this and I can do it anytime!!! CL