In this four day class, participants will explore their Soul purpose: what gets in the way of actualizing it, what life learnings and insights help to uncover it, and what is their own unique Soul purpose at this point in time. This exploration will involve using the fundamentals of Soul Lightening Acupressure, experiential creative activities and Soul guided Process Acupressure sessions each day. Materials using astrological readings from Lyn Birbeck’s Mayan calendar and Jan Spiller’s book Astrology for the Soul are prepared specifically for each participant and provide a jumping off point for introspection into oneself. This class encourages a willingness to synthesize experiential and intuitive knowing with practical life applications and behavior, and to integrate this synthesis as a Process Acupressure practitioner. Required is the ability to: 1) work confidently with points and Soul Lightening formulas; 2) access Soul wisdom in acupressure sessions; 3) facilitate a person’s process in Process Acupressure sessions. This is an advanced level course and is an elective for candidates in the Process Acupressure Certification Program.
1. Define your Soul purpose and its meaning in your life.
2. Explore practical applications of your Soul purpose.
3. Uncover negative behavioral patterns that impede your Soul purpose, and ways to transform them.
4. Understand more fully major talents and strengths and how they support you in your Soul purpose, life journey and practice.
5. Become more aware of how to open to your full Soul potential.
6. Demonstrate your level of competency as a Process Acupressure practitioner.
Register with www.soullightening.com go to find a class and May 14-17, 2020 for registration page
Safe Practices Policy for Live Classes