* Deep relaxation is induced by massage
* Bursitis responds favorably to massage
*The release of tension in regular massage sessions often enables the receiver to overcome long- standing emotional turmoil because renewed energy becomes available to aid in coping with them.
* Fractures, breaks and dislocations take less time to heal
* Greater achievements are possible with renewed energy and a cleared mind.
* Sprains heal more easily
* Adhesions can be prevented or broken down to effect greater mobility
* Self-esteem improves
* The function of every internal organ can be improved
* Mental and physical fatigue is relieved
* Digestion, assimilation and elimination can be improved
* Chronic neck and shoulder tension can be released
* The detoxifying function of the kidneys is enhanced
*Muscles receive and increased blood supply increased of nutrients that help to improve their functioning
* Massage heightens tissue metabolism
* Calf cramps and other muscle spasms can be eliminated
* The lymphatic system is ﬂushed waste products that accumulate in muscles after vigorous exercise can be removed to prevent soreness and aching
* Massage returns blood to the heart thereby assisting cardiac functions
*Muscle tone can be improved, and muscular atrophy due to forced inactivity, can be reduced
* Massage can beneﬁt anemics by increasing the number of red blood cells.
*Massage is a form of passive exercise that can partially compensate for lack of exercise.
* Eyesight and hearing can be improved
*Chest pains related to tight pectoralis muscles can be eliminated and a tension-causing fear of heart attack alleviated
*Nasal congestion and sinus conditions improve dramatically and often totally disappear
*Sore throats can be encouraged to heal more quickly. If treated within the ﬁrst hour it can often be averted
* Fat stored in your tissues may be reduced
* Massage dilates blood vessels to improve circulation
*All types of headaches(Gall Bladder, Liver, Stomach,Large Intestine, emotional and migraine) can be eliminated
*Arthritis patients experience relief because improved circulation to the joint reduces inﬂammation and pain
*The balding process can be stopped, reduced or reversed through frequent massaging of the shoulders, neck, and head and by making contact with neurovascular holding points
*Directly massaging the hands helps to relieve and sometimes eliminates neuralgic, arthritic and rheumatic disorders.
*Wrinkles can be lessened due to improved circulation.